Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here we go!

Classes are getting a tinsey bit harder now, but still not bad. We have our first test on Friday. Bring it on. Dinner at an AMAZING hot pot place. The best hot pot I have ever had was in Dongbei last semester, but this comes pretty close. That is impressive because I am very picky when it comes to hot pot, but then again Jayson will tell you I'm picky when it comes to life. Lunch was wonton soup. I didn't even realize they had wonton soup in China, I thought that was an American Chinese buffet thing, but I guess not. Regardless, these wontons were to die for. I talk a lot about food, don't I? Well part of living in China is just becoming immersed in food culture. It is all about making friends, meeting new people, developing guanxi (relationships, particularly professional relationships), and just enjoying life. I think Americans need to adopt this banfa (method). Meal time equals happy time. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment