Thursday, August 30, 2012

Classes Day Two!

Chinese started at 8:00 and let me tell you, after the third hour it can be brutal. Especially when you are in a class with four people and there is nowhere to hide. The first day of class was trivial, now I am starting to peek over the rose colored glasses. But on the bright side I LOVE LOVE LOVE my history class. It is a history of late imperial China and the professor is an absolute hoot! Like, really. You may think you know funny people. You may think you have heard snarky comments that would bust anyone's gut from fits of uncontrolable laughter that is bound to end in a pants-wetting. You may think you know these things, but you don't. That is all. Life is good, I'm already learning a lot, made some new friends today, successfully composed a short Chinese conversation with Li laoshi (teacher Li). Carry on with your lives until I have more to say, and in that case come back and visit me here on the internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment