Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Palace

Another pic at the Summer Palace, I want to return one weekend and maybe spend a full day or half day here. We had to pay for admission because of the scavenger hunt, but we didn't get to enjoy the vast majority of what this site has to offer. Also, I'm thinking this might be a good fall/winter destination since it was super hot and humid the day Sofia and I walked up and down dozens of hills and stairs. That emperor either had calves of steel or the people that carried him did. Just sayin.

3 comments:

  1. haha it looks nice :) Glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman to your left is my hero, just so you know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she is pretty funny. My friend took another picture without her in it but I felt this one was more appropriate. After all, there aren't many places in China where you can take a picture and be the only person in it! :) Gotta love those crowds.

    ReplyDelete