Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'M FINALLY MOVED IN!

Yes, I know what you are thinking. You have been there for over a week and you just moved in?! Well, yes. Up until yesterday I was living out of my suitcases, but I just got confirmation that the room I am in currently will be my room for the semester once our Chinese roommates move in....so yeah. I'm unpacked :) The room still looks oddly empty though compared to my dorm rooms back at AC. I guess I just couldn't fill it will all the useless stuff I bring to school every year and don't use. Honesty time, last year I brought like four novelty hats to Austin College and had them in a costume box. I had a firefighter hat, a witch hat, a fascinator, and a panda hat with little black ears. Guess how many I wore and how many times...you probably guessed zero. Well you would be wrong!! HA! I wore the firefighter hat once for a funny picture. So there. Also, Chinese roommates move in FRIDAYYYYYY!! WHOO HOOOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment