Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Water Bottles

So you know that frustrating feeling in the United States when you open a puffy bag of chips only to find that it immediately deflates and reveals three lonely potato slices sitting at the bottom looking up at you as you stare longingly at them? Well the good news is that feeling doesn’t exist in China!! I can’t tell you how many times I have poured water down my shirt opening a new water bottle because it is LITERALLY filled to the brim! The brim, people. I’m talking about the top rim, the plastic part we put our lips on. I know this might be a hard concept for Americans to grasp because we seem to have a cultural (or economic) stigma attached to filling containers correctly, but this is in fact a possibility and you only have to travel to China to witness it! That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment