Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mission Accomplished!

Yay! Test one, mission: accomplished! The test went really well, pretty easy actually… but I did put in a lot of man hours preparing for that kaoshi (test). So now my Friday beings at 10:00am! I think some friends and I are going to go to the zoo market today, maybe I will even stop by the zoo and check out the pandas. I have to finish packing because Saturday morning we leave for NORTH KOREA…well close to it anyways. The first stop on our mobile learning trip is the Chinese primeval forest bordering North Korea. Supposedly we might even be able to visit the free trade zone. That would be so cool, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up. But seriously, who can say that have been in North Korea (and lived/escaped to tell the tale)? Tonight I think we are going to hit up some KTV (karaoke), it is really popular here. In less than 24 hours I will be off to explore Mongolia and Dongbei (Manchuria). I still can’t believe I will be camping in the homeland of Genghis Khan!! I feel like I'm going to be traveling in a fictional land of wonderment and awesomeness! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment